Label-1

Label-2

Label-3

EmbeePay - Legit or Scam ??
EmbeePay is one of the most popular sites providing free mobile recharge on Facebook. There is so Many people working hard receive a free recharge. But anybody really got payed by EmbeePay? Just a week ago I found that its' a scam!!

Here's the proof!!


I have 200 Points. I think it's enough to get a Rs. 50 Top Up. But when I am trying to Redeem my point I got This Message. Make it clear to your self, You may receive Top-Up if you have more that 400 Points. ( 250 for Premium membership + 150 for RS. 50 Top-Up)

I don't know what would happen if some one using Premium service. If you want to know please register with my referral that I can make enough point to tell you about the EmbeePay Premium Service ..
«
Next

Newer Post

»
Previous

Older Post


2 comments
  1. i have premier membership and it works for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. pagal insaaan, 100 ka recharge kar fir hoega
    50 ka recharge is for premium members

    ReplyDelete